Thursday, June 03, 2004

Got up at 5:30 AM. My eight hours of sleep and no more. I felt great.

I worked all day organizing my photos on the computer--from Paris and Denmark. Didn't realize I had so many of them. They should be ready to upload to my website as soon as I get to a Broadband connection. Probably next Thursday at Jill's.

Had dinner with the family. Katie had come home from the hospital today after being gone for five months so there was much to celebrate and much to talk about.

I showed Katie, Frank, Jim and Karen--and friend Debbie--the pictures on my computer. I talked to both my sisters on the phone about our plans to meet in Chicago tomorrow for the Avon Breast Cancer Walk. Can't wait.

I went to bed at 9:30. I know that's early, but I'll be getting up so early on Saturday and Sunday to work on the Walk that I need to stay on this schedule for a few days.

1 Comments:

At 3:45 AM, Blogger Bron said...

GOod luck for your walk! I want to see pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home